On June 15th 2023 our newest group of DCVA Leadership Program candidates started their program! These individuals are brimming with creativity, vision, and enthusiasm, and are ready to take on the challenge of leading the DCVA to new heights.
Out of 33 applicants, 16 talents were selected by reviewers and the selection committee. The group consists of fundamental researchers, clinicians, engineers, policy advisors, and patients in this group, all eager to roll up their sleeves and get to work with complex problems that the DCVA partners encounter. Each topic will be assigned to the talents, who will work in groups on the topic of their preference during the 2-year program.
The five topics for this group are:
- Sustainable care (4TU.Health) - High-flyers or low-flyers: What should we bet on in times of scarcity?
- Health Data Hub (DCVA pillar data infrastructure) - What does the ideal DCVA Health Data Hub look like?
- Implementation of Telemonitoring Data in Quality Registries (NVVC and NHR) - How can we link more complex/serial data from telemonitoring programs to quality registration?
- Organization of Cardiovascular Care (NVIVG and HartVaatHag) - How can cardiovascular care in the Netherlands be organized so that it becomes clear which healthcare professional is responsible for which part of the care?
- Public Affairs for Heart Failure (DCVA pillar Public Affairs and Communications) - How can we get more attention for heart failure and better educate people about what heart failure is?
So let's give a round of applause to our amazing leadership candidates! We can't wait to see all the incredible things they'll achieve as future ambassadors of the DCVA. Stay tuned for updates on their progress, and get ready to be inspired!
Want to know more about the candidates? Check out their page!