To use research data to the full extent, the DCVA promotes sustainable use and reuse of these data. This contributes to cost-effectiveness of research funding, research transparency and less burden to humans and animal testing. We therefore ask researchers to:
- make their data FAIR and open (where possible),
- register their data in a (inter)national registry,
- give insight into their metadata,
- use data standards such as SNOMED CT,
- and create a data management plan at the start of a project.
We developed a data catalogue with metadata of all the cardiovascular consortium projects funded by one or more of the DCVA partners. This catalogue gives an overview of the collected data within the consortium, and how to get access to these data.
Go to DCVA catalogue.